- Connect 3G/4G & LTE mini PCIe modules to the Raspberry Pi using this Pi HAT.
- Micro SIM Card connector in available on the Pi HAT.
- The HAT can also be used standalone with PC/Laptop over micro USB.
- Compatible with 3G/4G Mini PCIe modules from Quectel, Sierra Wireless, Telit, Huawei, Simcom, ZTE and U-Blox. Please check description section for details.
Compatible Mini PCIe Modules
- AirPrime MC Series
- LM960, LE910V2, HE910, LE910Cx, and more
- ME909s-120, ME909s-821, and more
- SIM7100, SIM7230, and more
- ZM8620, and more
- MPCI-L2 Series
- Raspberry Pi 4, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero
- Asus Tinker Board
- Rock 64*
- Orange Pi*
- Samsung ARTIK’s Eagleye board*
- Latte Panda
Note 1: The modules’ default drivers may not work with all these mini-computers. There may need some Kernel work to implement the drivers. We’re working on Quectel Modules’ drivers to make them ready for each single-board-computer the list. Please take a look at our support section for details.
Note 2: These compatibility list created by assuming you’ve connected the Base HAT to the device via USB. UART communication can be work with every device in the list easily which have 3.3V level UART port.
|Dev. board Module|
|Form Factor||Board-to-Board Connector|
|Dimensions||57 x 65 x 7 mm|
|Maximum Upload Speed|
|Maximum Download Speed|