Get the status of the current socket.
The response format is:
- socket connection identifier
- actual state of the socket:
0 - Socket Closed.
1 - Socket with an active data transfer connection.
2 - Socket suspended.
3 - Socket suspended with pending data.
4 - Socket listening.
5 - Socket with an incoming connection. Waiting for the user accept or shutdown command.
- IP address associated by the context activation to the socket.
- two meanings:
- the listening port if we put the socket in listen mode.
- the local port for the connection if we use the socket to connect to a remote machine.
- when we are connected to a remote machine this is the remote IP address.
- it is the port we are connected to on the remote machine.
Telit Module Tutorial
|Keywords||AT#SS syntax, examples, parameters, error, input, response.|