Get the GPS Fix quality from the $GPGGA Sentence
GPS fix quality is returned in the $GPGGA NMEA sentence by the GPS devices.
To read the GPS Fix quality,
- Connect the AT Command Tester tool to the GPS device to parse the $GPGGA NMEA sentence.
- The NMEA GPS Fix quality is parsed and displayed by the tool.
- The values of the NMEA GPS fix quality can be,
- INVALID – No Fix acquired
- NORMAL – Standard position service (SPS)
- DGPS – Differential GPS Fix
- PPS – Precise positioning service fix
- RTK- Real Time Kinematic
- FRTK – Float RTK
- ESTMATED – Estimated, dead reckoning
- MANUAL – Manual input mode
- SIMULATED – Simulation mode
Learn more on how to use NMEA in the NMEA GPS tutorial.Keywords: Module NMEA GPS Fix Quality, M2M NMEA GPS Fix Quality, GPRS NMEA GPS Fix Quality, 3G NMEA GPS Fix Quality, NMEA GPS Fix Quality through AT commands,