Get the GPS Fix quality from the $GPGGA Sentence
GPS fix quality is returned in the $GPGGA NMEA sentence by the GPS devices.
To read the GPS Fix quality,
- Connect the AT Command Tester tool to the GPS device to parse the $GPGGA NMEA sentence.
- The NMEA GPS Fix quality is parsed and displayed by the tool.
- The values of the NMEA GPS fix quality can be,
- INVALID – No Fix acquired
- NORMAL – Standard position service (SPS)
- DGPS – Differential GPS Fix
- PPS – Precise positioning service fix
- RTK- Real Time Kinematic
- FRTK – Float RTK
- ESTMATED – Estimated, dead reckoning
- MANUAL – Manual input mode
- SIMULATED – Simulation mode
Learn more on how to use NMEA in the NMEA GPS tutorial.
Module NMEA GPS Fix Quality, M2M NMEA GPS Fix Quality, GPRS NMEA GPS Fix Quality, 3G NMEA GPS Fix Quality, NMEA GPS Fix Quality through AT commands,