Create a subscriber to a subscription in Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Subscribers get messages published to a topic by subscribing to topic subscriptions.
IoT Cloud Tester application provides an easy interface to create a subscriber to topic subscriptions in Google Cloud Platform.
To create a subscriber to a subscription in GCP,
- In the 'Subscribers' tab, click on 'Add Subscriber'.
- Subscriber ID is auto-generated but can be changed.
- Get the list of subscriptions available for the project in GCP
- Select the subscription and press 'Add'
- The new subscriber information is maintained locally with i the IoT Cloud Tester tool.
In this below example, 'subscriber_546281' is created for the subscription Id 'subscription_79817' to the topic 'device_environment' topic in the GCP.