MQTT AT commands with SIM7600E

Home Forums M2M Support Forum MQTT AT commands with SIM7600E

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Paul Matho 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Paul Matho

Hi M2M Support

I’ve been experimenting lately with the SIM7600E MQTT commands and having some difficulty.

I’ve set up an MQTT broker on AWS IoT and downloaded the certificates into the SIM7600E.

I have essentially followed exactly the same steps as outlined in the following blog post:
    here

Which is basically the same steps as outlined in example 3.4 of the document:
    SIM7500_SIM7600_SIM7800 Series_MQTT_AT Command Manual_V1.00.pdf,
    which is located here:
    simcom link

I can connect to the AWS IoT broker (the command AT+CMQTTCONNECT? confirms this), and when I publish to a topic
    I get the response +CMQTTPUB: 0,0 (i.e., success). However, I don’t see the message appear in the AWS test console.

I can, however, successfully publish to the AWS broker when I use the MQTT.fx PC tool.

To investigate further, I set up a mosquitto MQTT broker on an EC2 linux instance with no SSL certification (so on port 1883).

Again, I can successfully publish to this broker using the MQTT.fx desktop tool from my PC.

This time on the SIM7600E, I can successfully ping the server using AT+CPING, but the AT+CMQTTCONNECT fails. The command
    AT+CMQTTCONNECT? returns the following error: +CMQTTCONNECT: 0,26 (socket is closed by server).

Wondering if you have had any luck with the SIM7600E MQTT commands and can perhaps suggest where I’m going wrong?

cheers.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: MQTT AT commands with SIM7600E
Your information: